- What are the biggest barriers for organisations who want to use social and digital media?
- What is your favourite social media dashboard and why do you use it?
- Do I need to use Google Plus? What is good about it?
- SEO – Help! What do I need to know about SEO?
- How do I get more comments on my blog?
We had such a great time and are really looking forward to running our next discussion. We didn’t get a chance to answer all the questions we were asked (Sorry Sally, definitely talk about Facebook competitions next time) so we have plenty left to talk about.
Before we decide what theme we should go with for our next Q&A, it would be great if you could post any theme requests or questions below. What have you always wanted to learn more about from the world of Digital Media? What do you find confusing, interesting or just think deserves a bit of air time?
From the video – links mentioned in our discussion:
Mentioned in the intro – Lasa ICT Digital Media Survey:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lasadigitalsurvey
Please take a second to fill it out if you work in a charity. Thanks :)
If this then that: https://ifttt.com/dashboard
For more digital and social media tips and training, why not sign up for one of my online training programmes. Guided learning in the comfort of your own home from beginner to advanced.