A Good Week is part of a global celebration of good stuff. They’re not prescribing what good should be, but their website is full of ideas and events for you to get involved with.[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/25759322 w=500&h=281]
My GREAT week started a little bit before Monday with a visit to my cousins with my dad.
It was a year ago this Monday that my big cousin Graham was killed in a motorbike accident. I didn’t spend nearly enough time with him, geography and life meant we only caught up every couple of years. That didn’t matter though because when we all got together we always had a brilliant time, followed by us all promising to keep in touch more.
Since last year, my cousin Helen, Rachel, Jack, Harvey and all the Evans Massive (I’m including Claire, Louise, James, Brenda and all the gang in this by the way) have done a much better job of keeping in touch (Facebook has been a great help!). So, when we got together last weekend it was with great festivity and family friendship that we celebrated life, love and my truly excellent cousin.
As you can see, we didn’t let a bit of wet weather stop us. We had a great time running around, drinking, laughing, making new friends and catching up with old ones. Now that for me is A GOOD WEEK!
If you haven’t had such a Good Week, here are some things for you to enjoy and share:
- 21 pictures that will restore your faith in humanity from Buzzfeed (Thanks @Lucy_Jade)
- Take a peak at Half The Sky Movement and see what you can do (hint – donate to Janie’s School :))
- Watch the We Day clip on Youtube – WE NEED ONE OF THIS ACTION IN THE UK! (another @Skipinder share)
- I defy you not to actually have a real life LOL reading Texts from my Dog – go on, share and cheer someone up!
- If you’re of the baking persuasion, check out my friend @Penjy’s Random Bakes of Kindness – our Girl Guides loved it!
And of course, there are always the other #FeelGoodFriday posts if you’re stuck ;)
So – What kind of week have you had? What made it A GOOD WEEK?